Okay, so it’s been over a year since I last posted. 2018 kicked ass for me, or you can say 2018 KICKED MY ASS! 😉 And sorry for using the word LOVER. It’s like the word “moist”…. cringeworthy, but also funny. 😀 Anyhoo, if you’re still looking for the perfect Valentine, lemme help. Check it, yo:
- Let’s start with the card that made me LOL and spill my drink all over my shirt. (No, it wasn’t a white t-shirt!) Card by Fine Ass Lines.
2. If we’re talking about our household, you better have a Valentine if you don’t want to sleep on the couch on the 14th. Let this letterpress card by Frog and Toad Press help you stay in the bed. No promises beyond a place to sleep…
3. This simple but sassy card by McBitterson’s is so perfect in so many ways.
4. This new Valentine by Unblushing (formerly Julie Ann Art) is on point. Men, this is a scientifically proven FACT. Women will get all hot and bothered if you suddenly decide to do all the dishes and clean the bathroom. TRY IT. lol
5. Take note of this lovely letterpress card by Lucky Horse Press – strictly for pun and music lovers alike. And every time I see this card, I totally do the air guitar!
6. If this naughty card by Knotty Cards doesn’t get you two in the mood, I honestly don’t know what will!
7. I looooooooove this card by Wit and Whistle – cilantro doesn’t taste like soap to me, but it’s definitely not my favorite.
8. Hmm…maybe your Valentine’s evening includes getting some matching tattoos? If so, check out this fun letterpress card by Violet Press.
9. Maybe your Valentine is a real snack to munch on. Yummy letterpress card by Kiss and Punch.
10. Wishbone Letterpress is not for the faint of heart. That’s why I love them! Lovely out of this world letterpress printed card.
11. Last but not least, if your Valentine could care less about the holiday and is just the crabby sort, may I suggest this awesome cupid letterpress card by Benchpressed.
I am going to try my darnedest to get more than one post a year, I promise! In the meantime, Happy Valentine’s Day, succas!